Thursday, July 7, 2011

Time to start cooking

It has been ages since I have last posted - and there is a good reason for it too! Generally speaking my posts are inspired by the goings on in my kitchen - and as hard as it may be to believe, I have spent only a few hours in my kitchen in the past few weeks.  I just returned from an incredible 11 days in Israel and had every single meal prepared for me! While I love to cook, I have to say I loved every minute I spent out of the kitchen. This past Shabbat was really a treat! We enjoyed delicious meals at two different hotels and were thrilled to let someone else do cooking and cleaning while we just chilled out. We realized that it was the first time in our 9 years together (we celebrated our anniversary in Israel!) that we spent a Shabbat together on our own. The food was amazing and the people watching in the dining room was loads of fun. After a much needed break, we are back and I am getting right back to creating yummy foods in my kitchen:) So I promise I'll be posting some new recipes for you shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment